45th AGM / Scientific Conference
The Local Organizing Committee is honoured and pleased to invite you to the 45th Annual General Meeting and Scientific Conference of the Ophthalmological Society of Nigeria.
This year’s conference is dubbed “Ilorin 2020” and scheduled to take place over three days at M&M Events Centre in Ilorin, Kwara State – “The State of Harmony“.
September 2nd – September 4th 2020
People-Centered Eye Care
- Enhancing training and practice through technology.
- Vision care for vulnerable groups.
Pre-conference events hold on Monday 31st August & Tuesday 1st September 2020.
- Community Outreach, Screening and Eye Surgical Camp as part of pre-conference activities
- Instructional courses and workshops
- Expert panels and other scientific sessions
- Okechukwu Memorial lecture
- Sub-specialty meetings
- Other group meetings
- Sightseeing tours and group outings